multiple images not working on snapshot import

Display several small images against a main product. Clicking these images swaps the main product image.
david@achroma

multiple images not working on snapshot import

Post by david@achroma »

Hi

I've designed a site for a client in Designer 804 and included the multiple images plugin - looks good http://www.alicantevillas4u.co.uk

However I've just installed catalog client onto my customers laptop (vista) and imported a snapshot of the website and the multiple images plugin doesn't seem to be working.
I'm getting the following error message next to the main image -

WARNING: unknown(dpimagesupport.php): failed to open stream: no such file or directory in main on line 5 warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'dpimagesupport.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c\php4\pear') in main on line 5 Fatal error: call to undefined function: imageopen() in main on line 80

Any ideas?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

This looks like it's Actinic failing to include the file dpimagesupport.php with the Snapshot.

Just copy the file from your system's Site folder, or from the installation Zipfile into the client's Site folder. Also make sure that a folder AutoScaledImages has been created within your clients Site folder.

PS - Great use of the Multi Product Images patch.
Last edited by norman on Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norman
david@achroma

Still not displaying multiple images plugin

Post by david@achroma »

Hi

Still no luck, this version of Catalog client doesn't seem to have a Site folder.
I've tried importing the dpimagesupport.php file and AutoScaledImages folder to no effect and then extracting the zip file into the actinic8 folder but still no luck.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

If this is a new installation of 8.5.1 then the Site folder may be within My Documents / Actinic V8 / Sites.
Norman
david@achroma

Post by david@achroma »

That's it! Works perfectly again.

Thanks Norman

I've been avoiding updating to 8.5 because of having to get all my clients to update too. Doesn't look like I have any choice.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

If you're going to 8.5.1 then it's best to download a fresh copy from Actinic as there are 2 versions about - 8.5.1.0.0.0.HERA and 8.5.1.0.0.0.HFUA (the more recent).

They really should have made the newer release 8.5.2 in order to avoid confusion.
Norman