Forcing a new tabber style for fragment text only

leej

Forcing a new tabber style for fragment text only

Post by leej »

Hi Norman,
I am using the Fragment Tabber layout on the homepage to pull in a Best Seller / New Arrivals list. Within the product pages I have added some new styles for the tabber called 'tabber2'. I have then kept the original tabber style and have tweaked them accordingly for the homepage tabber.

The issue I have is that the styles are now called from the tabberv5.js file where you state one class of 'tabber' whereas before you could alter them at each fragment/product level.

Can I override the fragment tabber to use a specific class for the homepage?

Regards.
Lee.
norman
Site Admin

Re: Forcing a new tabber style for fragment text only

Post by norman »

The previous Tabber used a similar way of placing a layout TabberStyle at the end of the current style-sheet. So you seem to be describing capability from a very old version from 2012 or earlier.

All I can suggest is removing the line:

<actinic:variable name="TabberStyle" />

from the Current Stylesheet and moving it to the bottom of Standard JavaScript Header Functions (surrounded by <style> and </style> tags.

Now in Design / Library / Layouts / TabbedDescriptions / TabberStyle, change the Place of Setting to include Section and Brochure.

Now you can choose an different style for different parts of the site. Not, however per part of the page - there will be only one style available to use per HTML page.
Norman