Multi Colum layout

Miscellaneous Actinic / SellerDeck patches and anything not covered above.
mascotte

Multi Colum layout

Post by mascotte »

I am using V8 on my website (http://www.homebits.co.uk) and currently show images in three columns but want to change the text so it is centered underneath the 100 x 75 image. I am sure that this can be done but can't seem to find out how and also is it possible to put border around the image too.
norman
Site Admin

Re: Multi Colum layout

Post by norman »

Assuming you're using Multi Columns Search Results.

Go to Design / Library / Layouts / Search Results / Standard Search Result and amend that layout.

It looks like you've already customised this layout so I cannot help without knowing what you have there. Post it between CODE tags for readability.
Norman
mascotte

Post by mascotte »

Thanks for the quick reply. The code was working before I upgraded to the most recent patch although I cannot remember if it still had this same diaplay problem. Would it be best if I reinstalled again so you can let me know if there is something wrong or has the code changed for the current v8 patch?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

I don't understand. You directed me to www.homebits.co.uk where Multi Column Search Results is working fine.

Why do you say it isn't working?

All I can see are minor display issues (like no centering). As I said, this is dependent on whatever customisation you've done to the Standard Search Result layout.
Norman
mascotte

Post by mascotte »

Sorry Norman, my misunderstanding regarding layout which of course is working, so no problem with your plug-in. I Will investigate further