Normatrix quantity error

Miscellaneous Actinic / SellerDeck patches and anything not covered above.
gurusteve

Normatrix quantity error

Post by gurusteve »

Hi
I have installed normatrix on V11. It is showing up ok on the website but when you try to order
it shows an error saying the number must be between 1 and 32767. I have tried entering numbers in
all the boxes in a matrix but stil get the error. Items without a matrix are adding to the cart ok.
Steve
norman
Site Admin

Re: Normatrix quantity error

Post by norman »

If you can post a link to a live page, I can investigate.
Norman
gurusteve

Post by gurusteve »

Hi Norman

http://www.guru.uk.com/acatalog/Belly_B ... ilver.html
as an example but all the matrixes seem to be doing it.
thanks
Steve
Last edited by gurusteve on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

That error is most likely because you've not unzipped the Zipfile I sent you on the 26th June into your Site folder.

All the files in the Zipfile should individually be in your Site folder (the place where ActinicCatalog.mdb lives).

P.S. It may be worth deleting your post above (or the entire thread) when this is resolved as it contains a username / password.
Norman
gurusteve

Post by gurusteve »

Hi Norman
Thanks for that , started working with another copy of the site, thought i had done it.
Steve
gurusteve

Post by gurusteve »

Hi
I am using v11.02 and have just had a template installed by teclan and i am having issues with the normatrix.
I have made sure i have installed the zip file into the correct version and followed the other instructions but i am getting
the "must be a whole number between 1 and 32767" error and you also get logged out. Th elogout error is only on products with
normatrix used.
http://www.guru.uk.com/acatalog/Surgica ... llery.html
login user =test password = test
Any clues?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi, Steve

You had an identical problem last July. It may be worth looking at how you resolved it then.

Norman
Norman
gurusteve

Post by gurusteve »

Hi Norman
Last time i had been working on various copies and had forgotten to put the contents of the patch (zip file ) into the sites folder
on the updated copy , which was the problem.
I have done that this time and been through your instructions a number of times but cant seem to make progress.
I cant remember if the logging out issue happened last time. Any other areas to look at ?
Thanks
Steve
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi, Steve

If I'm correct in assuming that your Site was working until you added something from Teclan, then I'd need details of everything they've changed.

And, of course, what steps Teclan have already taken to troubleshoot this.
Norman
gurusteve

Post by gurusteve »

Hi Norman
I have re-imported and uploaded the snapshot before the teclan template was applied and the normatrix was working ok.
The template applied by teclan was a standard one (urban) and no other changes. Apart from getting the" whole number between" error
when adding to cart it will also log you out if you change sections after you have pressed add to cart.
Non matrix items add to cart ok without logging you out.
Teclan have said they dont support normatrix , i dont know which side of the fence the issue is.
I have followed the installation through according to your instructions.
Steve
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

It's fair that Teclan don't support NorMatrix. That's not their job.

I'm not convinced that you are using the correct NorMatrix Perl files (even though you say you are).

If you can email me FTP user name and password for your Site, I'll look at the Perl files to see if they really are the required ones.
Norman