Sibbling List

Miscellaneous Actinic / SellerDeck patches and anything not covered above.
ProSite

Sibbling List

Post by ProSite »

Hi Norman, hope you are well.

Just trying out Sibbling List, I am having a problem and getting a little lost using Show Count, hopefully I can explain myself here.

The test site is http://bagga.prosite.co.uk/acatalog/Die ... users.html

The problem is I would like to show the subsections from Jeans / Trousers ofwhich there are 2 (section link page 2 / page 3) I would like the count to show the pages jean trouser (1) page 2 (2) page 3 (3) if I set the sibbling page to show on the jeans trouser page then all the sections show 14 in total. Where would I set the SHOWCOUNT and to what value?

Or does Sibbling list one work with sections in the same level which I am thinking it does.

Hope it is clear what I am trying to accomplish,

Thanks

Jez

prosite.co.uk
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

On the page you mention the sibling list is doing as it should. Namely showing all sections at the same level as the displayed one. I.e. all subsections of Diesel Clothing.

It doesn't display anything other than that. It won't show sub-sections of the displayed page.
Norman
aneta

Re: Sibbling List

Post by aneta »

Hello Norman,

Is this add-on still availabe (I couldn't find it on your website)? If it is, would it work with V9?

Many thanks
Aneta
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi, Aneta

I've not looked at this for 2 1/2 years. I had a V8.5.0 version that may work with V9. If you email me I'll send you a copy to evaluate. Best try on a test site.
Norman
aneta

Post by aneta »

Norman, that would be fantastic. I will try it on a site that I am just building so it doesn't matter if I brake it.

Would you mind to email the code to me at shop(at)fabricinspirations(dot)co(dot)uk

I tried to email you couple of times but I think you are not getting my emails (not sure why). Email that I sent on Sunday was returned yesterday with error saying 'the destination computer was not reachable' and I am guessing you didn't get my email that I sent yesterday either.

Fingers crossed it's going to work!
aneta

Post by aneta »

Hello Norman,

That works beautifully on v9 and doing exactly what I wanted. 10000 x thanks

I think you are still not receiving emails from me for some reason. I am going to send you one right now. If you receive it could you just return it to me so that I know it's working.

Kind regards
Aneta