Shop Layout - Grids plus upsells.

Miscellaneous Actinic / SellerDeck patches and anything not covered above.
sbutton

Shop Layout - Grids plus upsells.

Post by sbutton »

Hi Norman,

Me again. :-) Just posted this (below) on the Actinic Community, but looking around your site it looks like it might be better here. Can we use the upsell + multi column together to achieve what we want here?

I will try this anyway in a minute.

Still struggling to get this site finished for Christmas. (in spare time)

Thanks,

Steve Button.

--

Hi,

I'm trying to lay out my shop so that in each section I have a grid of products, and then when I click on any item in the grid it brings up a page for that product (not in a different window) with the upsells shown underneath. I am using the Drillpine upsell add-on which is fantastic, but I also want it to change the layout for the sections.

I hope this makes sense.

Does anyone have suggestions / pointers that could help?

I guess I want something similar to http://www.internet-workwear.co.uk/ but where the grid for these goes into sections I want it to go straight to products.

Many Thanks,

Steve Button.
must fill in this sig some time.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Merging "Upsell" and my "Products in Columns" patch would be a big (paid for) job. I'm afraid I have no time (even to quote for such a thing) until November.

If you simple want to use the "One Product Per Section" type of layout then that is a standard Actinic technique and will work just fine with Upsell.
Norman