Grid of Choice Details

Tabbed Product and Fragment Descriptions.
Caroline

Grid of Choice Details

Post by Caroline »

Hi
Is it possible to include the 'Grid of Choice Details' in an additional tab? I've followed your instructions to move attributes and components, no problem, but in this case I just want to place the grid in a tab and keep the attribute and component drop down options on the main page.
Thanks in advance
norman
Site Admin

Re: Grid of Choice Details

Post by norman »

I don't know what you mean by "Grid of Choice Details". I searched the entire Library and there's nothing with that or a similar name there.
Norman
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

It's a layout option when creating components, providing a cross-tabular table of, for example, prices and sizes
Product > Component > Layout

or can be found under 'Creating Product Options' in Actinic Help - tick box to 'Include a Grid of Choice Details'
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

The layout you want to isolate is called "Permutation Grid". However it won't work alone so you'll need to put it inside a Component List.

Use the following code within a custom tab:

Code: Select all

<actinic:block type="ComponentList">
	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPriceGridShownForComponents%22%20%2f%3e" >
		<actinic:variable name="PermutationLayout" value="Permutation Grid" />
	</actinic:block>
And create a copy of Standard Component Layout (named "Standard Component Layout - Omit Grid") amended to remove the following code:

Code: Select all

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPriceGridShownForComponents%22%20%2f%3e" >
	<actinic:variable name="PermutationLayout" value="Permutation Grid" />
Use layout "Standard Component Layout - Omit Grid" for Components that you display the grid in a tab.
Norman