Cannot get Tabber to Work in SD 2013

Tabbed Product and Fragment Descriptions.
chmarine

Cannot get Tabber to Work in SD 2013

Post by chmarine »

Hi Norman
Still having trouble trying to get Tabber to work have followed the instructions . The only thing noticeable ' The Tabbed Descriptions' and 'Tabbed Description Split' were already in list.
the site has been uploaded if you need to take a look see here http://www.chmarine.com/acatalog/Garmin ... 35_04.html
norman
Site Admin

Re: Cannot get Tabber to Work in SD 2013

Post by norman »

Double-check that you've done this bit from the ReadMe:

Click the Design tab and then the "Actinic Stylesheet" (in V11.03 onwards the "Current Stylesheet") button.
Paste the following line into the bottom of the layout after everything else:

<actinic:variable name="TabberStyle" />
Norman
chmarine

Post by chmarine »

Hi Norman
yes ,we did this and it turned into ' TabberStyle ' clickable shortcut
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Not sure what you mean by "it turned into ' TabberStyle ' clickable shortcut". Do you mean it displayed in red and underlined?

If so, there's no sign of the code at the bottom of actinic.css on your live site. Double-check it's there.

Also check that you've selected something under Settings / Site Options / Layout / Tabbed Descriptions / Tabbed Descriptions Style.
Norman
chmarine

Post by chmarine »

Hi Norman
Yes ! It is red and is underlined and we have selected a Tabber Style.
We have also refreshed the website but no luck .
Any other ideas ?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Look in Settings / Site Options / Layout / Tabbed Descriptions / Tabbed Descriptions Style. Note down the value.

Now look in Design / Library / Layout / TabbedDescriptions / <value from above>

If you see many lines of code then all is as it should be and your problem is inexplicable. If code's in a Layout and that layout has been put into the Current Stylesheet, then that code should show up in the generated actinic.css.

Perhaps you have a faulty SD installation or someone's customised your site (not me) in an unusual way.
Norman
chmarine

Post by chmarine »

Yes ! Checked as you said and many lines of code showing . We will check on the customisation .

Thanks for now
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

You can also put some dummy benign code into the bottom of Current Stylesheet. E.g.

Code: Select all

.chtesting {}
Then upload and see if that line appears in the generated actinic.css.
Norman
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

The Tabber code has just shown up in your line actinic.css stylesheet. However I see other problems.

Go to Design / Library / Layouts / JavaScript Header Functions / Standard Javascript Header Functions and make sure that you have only one Tabber Setup line (I see 2).

I would recommend putting the Tabber Setup line above any lines for Multi Product Images and Dynamic Choice Images.

If unsure, post your Standard Javascript Header Functions here so I can see what you've got.
Norman