Space above Collapso menu (revisited)

Expanding / Collapsing, search engine friendly, Section menu.
Artisan

Space above Collapso menu (revisited)

Post by Artisan »

I asked about this in a previous thread (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=429) but I've got a bit more information now, and also the site is in v11, so I thought I'd ask again!

I'm using Collapso 5 v122 and it adds a space above the first item on the menu - see http://www.artisan06.co.uk/ (it's the Web Shop menu, not the one above it). I'm using Firebug in Firefox to inspect the code and the line that seems to be adding some margin or padding is <ul id="ul_1_1" class="sOb"> - I can see <ul class="sOb"> on line 26 of the layout Collapso-5 Menu but can't find anything connected to the ID that's being added.

Any ideas? This space has always been a problem, I have to add a corresponding space at the bottom and it's ugly, I'd really like to crack this issue!

Malcolm
norman
Site Admin

Re: Space above Collapso menu (revisited)

Post by norman »

Try adding:

margin-top:0px;

to the .sOb definition. There's no margin-top setting there so the margin may be getting picked up from a generic UL definition somewhere else.

E.g.

Code: Select all

.sOb 	{display:block; visibility:visible; margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; margin-left:3px; padding-left:5px}	/* UL DON'T CHANGE 1st 2 ITEMS visible UL objects */
Norman
Artisan

Re: Space above Collapso menu (revisited)

Post by Artisan »

That's all it was, thank you Norman (why didn't I think of that!).

Malcolm