images not changing

Images added to each Choice. Images displayed as scaled down icons. Main image swaps when the Choice is selected.
jenny

images not changing

Post by jenny »

On changing the choice the image does not change. I reinstalled the software but to no avail. I am running with the latest version in test mode.
http://www.hansonit.co.uk/pjme/test/pjm ... ories.html
it had errors on every choice until I removed <Actinic:Variable Name="AttributeDisplayLabel"/>
from Standard drop down Attribute.
I am baffled.
Hopefully you can see something.
Jenny
norman
Site Admin

Re: images not changing

Post by norman »

The following lines, just above </head> on your Overall Layout seem to be relics from an older version of this add-on. Remove them.

Code: Select all

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="dynamicimagesupportv4.js">
// src="dpimagesupport.php" 
</script>
You'll also need to re-instate the "<Actinic:Variable Name="AttributeDisplayLabel"/>" that you deleted before I can help further. Or re-install Dynamic Choice Images to get everything as it should be.
Norman
jenny

Post by jenny »

Uploaded as requested now, complete with errors
regards
Jenny
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi, Jenny

Not sure what I'm meant to be looking for on http://www.hansonit.co.uk/pjme/test/pjm ... ories.html as none of the products seem to be using any Choice Images.
Norman
jenny

Post by jenny »

all the products with colour choices are supposed to have different coloured images. eg Aprilia RS125 Tank Pad
that swap.
Jenny
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Perhaps it's just a settings problem. See the ReadMe for:

DCI-ShowOnSectionPages New in V11. Whether to show dynamic choice images on Section pages.
If you use the new Product Pages capability you may not want dynamic choice images
displaying on the concise product lists on the Section pages. Default false.

You seem to be showing me Section pages (with several products) if you've not changed the above setting, then no images will show.
Norman
jenny

Post by jenny »

thanks
It's working now.
Jenny
jenny

Post by jenny »

New probs with this. It all worked on the test site. Now copied all layouts to the version with more up-to-date data and loaded up in test.
Now the tabber won't work ,as well as the images not changing. http://www.pjme.co.uk/acatalog/test/aca ... ories.htmlProduct Aprilia RS125 Tank Pad
I reimported the plugins but am at my whit's end.
I can see why it doesn't.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
regards
Jenny
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi, Jenny

Many required files are missing from your Site folder. E.g.

jquery-ui-1.10.1.datepicker.min.js
dynamicchoiceimagessupport.css
dynamicchoiceimagessupportv6.js
jquery.dd.min.js

So it looks like you've not followed the INSTALLATION instructions for these add-ons (DatePicker and Dynamic Choice Images in particular but perhaps others too).

You need to install these add-ons, not just copy bits and pieces from another site.
Norman