Multiple Other Info Prompts.....Quantity & Add to Cart

Collect several lines of customer entered data with a product.
gtkeen

Multiple Other Info Prompts.....Quantity & Add to Cart

Post by gtkeen »

Dear Norman,

Re. Multiple Other Info Prompts

I have implimented your Other Info Prompts Patch successfully on the website I am currently building, but have a slight problem with the width of the Quantity and Add to Cart Button.

They seem to be the same size as the extra other info fields above.

I have looked at this for some time now, trying to change the ProductLine.html template but with no joy.

Is there a simple solution to this ? Probably something silly I am missing/not seeing !!

Specific Page Link is : http://www.pet-tag.org/acatalog/Dog_Foo ... rome_.html

Many Thanks for your time and thoughts.

Giles
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

This isn't coming from my patch. Probably this code in your style.css is responsible

Code: Select all

input	{
						width:269px;
						height:23px;
						background-color:#ffffff;
						border:1px solid #9C9C9C;
						font-family:Tahoma;
						font-size:11px;
						color:#5C5C5C;
						line-height:10px;
						margin:0px 0px 1px 0px;
						padding:2px;
						}
Please remember that these patches are Donationware. I also see my Dynamic Product Image code in your pages.

PS you may also want to look at your pages in Firefox and use its Tools / JavaScript Console to help fix the JavaScript errors in your menu. These look like extraneous line feeds, probably caused by copy/pasting from the Advanced Guide PDF.
Norman
gtkeen

Many Thanks

Post by gtkeen »

Hi

Many Thanks. That was it !!

Couldn't see the wood from the trees !

I was trying out the Add-Ons and have settled with the 2 i.e. Dynamic Pics and Multiple Info Prompts. I tried NorMenu but it didn't really work for what I needed so have implimented my own menu system instead.

We have spoken in the past and I used your Addons on Actinic 5 some years ago (when I worked for an Actinic Reseller/Developer).

Thanks for your help.

Giles Keen
Keen2Host
http://www.keen2host.co.uk
info@keen2host.co.uk