PHP include path error

Display several small images against a main product. Clicking these images swaps the main product image.
meden

PHP include path error

Post by meden »

Hi Norman
I've hit a problem with the multi image add-on and hope you can help. All of a sudden I started getting the following error when attempting to preview the site in my browser:

A PHP error has been found on the page ("Warning: include once(dpimagesupport.php):failed to open stream:No such file or directory in main on line 5"
Warning: include once(): Failed opening 'dpimagessupport.php' for inclusion (include path= '.;C\php5\pear) in main on line 5
Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageopen() in main on line 80). The error is coming from the 'Extra Image Table' layout. Click here to go to the code.'

The only thing that has changed recently is I upgraded my PHP to 5.3 (using XAMPP) but as I understand things Actinic uses an embedded version anyway - so I can't get my head round why it's looking inside my local include path for the file...
Any ideas what's happening here please?
norman
Site Admin

Re: PHP include path error

Post by norman »

Look in your site folder and make sure the file "dpimagesupport.php" is there.

If it isn't unzip it in from the Multi Product Images installation Zipfile.

If it is there, then something has corrupted the way Actinic uses it's built-in PHP and you may need Actinic supports assistance.
Norman
meden

Post by meden »

Hi Norman,
Thanks for the reply - the file is there so I will contact support as you suggest.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

That's weird. Your PHP include path starts with .; which means look in the current folder first.
Norman
meden

Post by meden »

Thats what I thought - and why is it trying to use the include path from my installation of php anyway? or does version 9 use the PEAR library automatically? Bizarre!
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

You could try a kludgy fix by saving an extra copy(s) of dpimagesupport.php wherever you think Actinic may be looking.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Not sure if this will help but if I put this

!!<<actinic:block php="true">phpinfo();</actinic:block>!!

into a V9 product description, I get:

Loaded Configuration File: C:\Program Files\Actinic v9\php.ini

And some lines later
include_path
Local value: .;C:\php5\pear
Master value: .;C:\php5\pear
Norman