Is this Error Because Of Multi Images?

Display several small images against a main product. Clicking these images swaps the main product image.
belmoreboy

Is this Error Because Of Multi Images?

Post by belmoreboy »

hi

I i am running business user plus version 9.05 JHZA - with multi images & tabber together - the main hsot pc has no issues but both the business user pc's are showing warning when they access the contents section warning here:

Access to B:/Site1/dhtmltooltip.css was deined

Clicking ok seems to remove warning but i have noticed abnormal ammount of crashed since seeing this warning.

just wondered is anyone else is having this issue, or isf anyone know a quick fix.

Thanks in advance!
norman
Site Admin

Re: Is this Error Because Of Multi Images?

Post by norman »

That file is part of Multi Product Images. It's a simple CSS file like any other. The Actinic warning is very likely because of a bug in Actinic. Best report it to them.

This file is only needed if you use the popup tooltip option of this add-on. If you're only swapping the product image then you can remove the popup code. Do this by going to Design / Library / Layouts / Extra Image Layout / Extra Image Support Script and delete the 3 lines at the top:

Code: Select all

<link href="dhtmltooltip.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<div id="dhtmltooltip"></div>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="dhtmltooltip.js"></script>
Norman