Lightbox gone in IE but Ok in Firefox?

Adds a Lightbox slideshow to your products.
sean_jackson

Lightbox gone in IE but Ok in Firefox?

Post by sean_jackson »

My products display as they should using Lightbox but IE now dispalys my lightbox images without any effect -- in other words they just open in the same window without the light box 'unwrap'. I can't discount having upset some code somewhere along the line - though I am careful and test as I go - here's a url : http://www.harpendeninteriors.com/acata ... Table.html
I have inserted the ligtbox variable into the Standard Product Image instead of the ProductImageLayout if that's any help, and run v8.5.2 with 'generate pop up page' left unchecked (in Extended Information Tab) and I call the images from my usual image folders - not a newly created one (I would test if this last issue was causing the problem but cannot get to the computer again for several days - hence I am v grateful for any input or cry of '"obvious mistake" if I can attack any likely causes first when getting back to the prog again. Thanks, Sean.
norman
Site Admin

Re: Lightbox gone in IE but Ok in Firefox?

Post by norman »

This is a conflict between the MooTools library that LightBox/Slimbox uses and my NorList menu. I've updated NorList V8 to V1.08 (V9 to V1.10) to fix this.

To implement the fix on your site, download the attached file and unzip into your Site folder.
Attachments
NorListV8-108_V9-110-Scripts.zip
(10.98 KiB) Downloaded 982 times
Norman
sean_jackson

Post by sean_jackson »

thank you Norm, I shall let you know how it went. best wishes. Sean
sean_jackson

Post by sean_jackson »

Worked a treat Norm - thanks for the prompt fix. regards. Sean