saveimageforced() error - need help

Adds a Lightbox slideshow to your products.
yanni

saveimageforced() error - need help

Post by yanni »

Hi Norman,

I've suddenly came across an issue with Lightbox.
I haven't seem to have changed anything but everytime now I try to add new photos on Lightbox I get this message:

A PHP error has been found on the page('Fatal error: Call to underfined function saveimageforced() in main on line 101').
The error is coming from the 'Lightbox Image List' layout.

I'm sure it's a n easy fix, what do I need to do please.

Thanks
Yanni
norman
Site Admin

Re: saveimageforced() error - need help

Post by norman »

Locate the Lightbox Zipfile that was sent to you. Re-unzip it into your Site folder.
Norman
yanni

Post by yanni »

I did this, unzip all the files from the emailed folder on my actinic folder and it still does that.
The funny thing is that Lightbox works for any existing images on a specific page but if I add more images it is then that I get error.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Lightbox put the icons and images it creates in to an AutoScaledImages sub-folder of your Site folder.

If that folder or the files in it are somehow read-only you might get that error. Or less likely if you have some backup or indexing program monitoring these files that might interfere.

This makes it a Windows problem and you'll have to solve it by whatever is needed for the version of Windows you are running.
Norman
yanni

Post by yanni »

Well, I deleted the AutoScaledImages directory and then created a new one with the same name.
I've got both Multi Product images and Lightbox.

The autoscaled images work fine with the icons from Multiproduct images but not with Lightbox so it makes me assume that it's not down to this directory rather than something else. If it was a problem with this directory then no pictures would be generated from Multi Product images either...still a bit puzzled!
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Could you look at file (in your Site folder) dpimagesupport.php with Notepad. It should start:

<?php
// dpimagesupport.php V1.03

If you see an earlier version than V1.03, you've not done the unzip properly.
Norman
yanni

Post by yanni »

Wow! nice to buy products from somewhere with great support!
Updated to V1.03 and all it woks.
Many Thanks for your help Norman.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Luckily someone else had an identical problem yesterday. It turned out that when unzipping, their system chose to save the new file with an alternative name in order to preserve the old. Not what was wanted, of course.

Also, if you got this problem it may be that you have a very old version of Multi Product Images. Look at http://www.drillpine.biz/v8multiproduct ... ducts.html for the current version which is also about 10 times faster at building the product pages than V1 was.
Norman
yanni

Post by yanni »

Great, it looks much smoother the new version, would it be possible to obtain an update for MultiProduct Images or is there a way to modify the code myself?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi, Yanni

It's a completely new version and was a lot of work to create. There's an upgrade charge of £20 per site. Email me if you want it.
Norman