Internet Explorer 9

Adds a Lightbox slideshow to your products.
awren

Internet Explorer 9

Post by awren »

Hi Norman,

I have just implemented the latest lightbox code that a client has recently purchased from you and I cant get it to work properly in I.E9, when you click on the icons it pops up the image and blacks out the main screen behind which is great but it also blacks out the main screen behind when click any where else on that page, do you have any ideas for this?

Many thanks

Angi Wren
norman
Site Admin

Re: Internet Explorer 9

Post by norman »

Cannot replicate this.

An URL of a problem page would help immensely. As would a note regarding the exact version (add-on's Zipfile name is enough) that you're using. On a ferry leaving the UK. Will only have sporadic internet access as am now on holiday until the 22nd June.

P.S. If you have Designer, try installing into a clean new demo site. If it works there but not in your live site that would indicate some local problem.
Norman
awren

Post by awren »

Thanks Norman, I worked it out in the end it still had a legacy of some old lightbox code, that was put there before.
awren

Post by awren »

Oh Just wondered do you know how to get the lightbox to load on top of a youtube video as currently the video is showing too when its supposed to be greyed out same as background?

Thanks
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Try using the attached replacement slimbox2.js (save it in your Site folder).

If that doesn't fix it google for "slimbox2 hide flash" or similar.
Norman