NorTree and Printable CSS

Basic cascading menu for Actinic 5 onwards.
ben

NorTree and Printable CSS

Post by ben »

Heya,

I am playing with NorTree, in view to use it as the permenant navigation menu for the site I am redesigning. It is fixed in position using a div.

The website also needs to be printable, so I have decided to use the media tags in CSS to create 2 stylesheets, 1 for screen and 1 for print.

The print removes the top divs correctly, but has problems with the left where NorTree is, It blanks out the tables, but doesnt move the viewable content to the left margin, and NorTree is displayed in the center of the page.

why is this? is it a common problem with this method? is it a problem with nortree?

if I can resolve this I will use your wonderful lil program/script permenantly and of course you will get your donation then :D

cheers

Ben
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

You are still posting in the Norcat EPOS forum. This has nothing to do with NorTree.

There's a separate forum for NorTree.

However I don't think that I'll be able to help with your requirements, other than to remind you that you get the source of everything and should be able to tweak it as you like.

If you add something useful you can always share it with us on the NotTree forum.

You may also want to look at NorCascade as this uses a completely different DHTML engine and may better suit your needs.
Norman