Blank Buttons

Another automatic cascading menu for Actinic 5 onwards. This one allows more modern DHTML effects.
bwshop

Blank Buttons

Post by bwshop »

Morning...tis Friday the 13th....hmm.

http://www.bwshop.co.uk/acatalog/catalog.html

I have two blank buttons as you can see - is there any way I can remove the border and stop the hand icon appearing on thse two blank buttons?

Hopeful reply,
Matt.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

You have added some custom navigation to your menus. The line that runs when these are built is (from norcascade_pop_tail.js in your Site folder). All I can suggest is the (untested).

Code: Select all

addItem(names[I].sName, link, '', null, LineHeight, Spacing);
try changing it to

if ( names[I].sName == '' )
        {
        addItem(names[I].sName, link, '', null, LineHeight, Spacing).onclick='return false';
        }
      else
        {
        }
Or (again untested)

if ( names[I].sName == '' )
        {
        addItem(names[I].sName, 'return false', 'js:', 'cursor:default', LineHeight, Spacing);
        }
      else
        {
        }
If that doesn't help, I cant provide any more free help on such customisation issues. However you do have the source code of everything. And there's also a support forum on http://www.twinhelix.com.

For further information see pop_syntax.html and pop_help.html in the Twinhelix download. The documentation on addItem() is particularly useful.
Norman
bwshop

Post by bwshop »

Hi Norman,

I'm away from my desk at the mo, but I'll try these modifications and let you what happens...8)

Thanks once again,
Matt.
bwshop

Post by bwshop »

Hi Norman,

Given the two codes a try, and no luck. But then again, there's always a way round it!

Many thanks,
Matt.