Quick Order Form - not all products found

Miscellaneous Actinic / SellerDeck patches and anything not covered above.
JennyS

Quick Order Form - not all products found

Post by JennyS »

Not all the products in my catalogue are found when using the Quick Order Form. I'm using my own product references, not auto generated ones. Many of the products are OK, but for some products the message "Not found" is displaed in the description field of the quick order form. Does anyone know any reason why this might happen.
norman
Site Admin

Re: Quick Order Form - not all products found

Post by norman »

If you can post a link to your Quick Order Form page and a note of some good and some "not found" product references that will help a lot.

UPDATE: If this the form is for registered customers only then email me login details. Just click my name (in red) above.
Norman
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

It looks like you are suffering from this SellerDeck bug: http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=54029

You may have some Sections where you've set a limit on the number of products per section and the SellerDeck bug prevents the full list of products being generated as it's meant to loop through all products but only does the first n.

Luckily, there's a workaround for this built into Quick Order Form. Go to Settings / Site Options / General / Quick Order Form and set Quick Order JavaScript Structure to Quick Order JavaScript Structure via Database Enquiry.
Norman
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi, Jenny

I've sent you an email with an updated Quick Order Form add-on.

Norman
Norman