Can the NorPrice Alt Price only appear on the product page?

Automatic multi currency display on entire catalog.

Run your catalog in a main currency (or a main and alternate) with the customer having the option to turn on an additional currency throughout the Catalog, Cart and Checkout.
leej

Can the NorPrice Alt Price only appear on the product page?

Post by leej »

Hi Norman,
I have a client who wants to purchase your NorPrice plugin, but wanted to check somehthing first.

They would like to implement the NorPrice within their Product template, however when the currency is chosen they only wanted the main product price to display the alternate currency and not anywhere else where the Price Variable is used, so not within the Cart Summary, Section Page Links or anywhere throughout the checkout process.

Can this be achieved?

Thanks.
Lee.
norman
Site Admin

Re: Can the NorPrice Alt Price only appear on the product pa

Post by norman »

Yes.

NorPrice comes with a replacement ActinicOrder.pm that deals with adding the extra prices to the Cart, Checkout and Summary.

Just replace that with the usual Actinic one and the Cart, Checkout and Summary will be as usual.

Or when installing NorPrice, don't include ActinicOrder.pm when unzipping the Norprice Zipfile.

Not quite so sure about disabling it on Section Page Links as this isn't standard Actinic. So would need to know how that price is being displayed.
Norman
leej

Post by leej »

Hi Norman,
Thanks for getting back to me. The section template price is taken from the product template. I think it was a solution suggested within the AUG for V10.

Anyway regarding the other parts thats great news. Thanks again for the clarification.

Regards.
Lee.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

You should be able to fix the Section price to only show the usual price but without seeing the actual code involved I can't help much.
Norman
leej

Post by leej »

Righteo,
Once we purchase the NorPrice from yourself then I'll get in touch regarding that. Thanks.

Regards.
Lee.