Uninstall norprice

Automatic multi currency display on entire catalog.

Run your catalog in a main currency (or a main and alternate) with the customer having the option to turn on an additional currency throughout the Catalog, Cart and Checkout.
tdw

Uninstall norprice

Post by tdw »

Hi,
I posted last night but it dodn't show up for some reason, anyway I want to uninstall Norprice from a duplicate site I am making.

I deleted the norprice code from Act_primary, Brochure and Cart.html pages, I deleted the custom vars, I deleted the .js files but I get an error, somehting like P_catalogbody.html no reference to Main Symbol - don't know what its referring to. Any advice?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

There are uninstallation instructions at the end of the readme. That should be enough.

You may also need to remove anything pasted into Design / Options / Shop Defaults / Page Header/Footer / Header.

UNINSTALLATION

Restore Act_Primary.html, Act_BrochurePrimary.html (and any other Primary Templates),
Act_ProductPrice.html and ActinicOrder.pm.

Delete (if you created one) the home page fragment "Choose a currency".
Norman

Post by Guest »

I installed NorProce so earlyon in the design process that I don't have any useful backup of the files so I am just going to reuse the working site snapshot and just remove the option from the page header to change currency. I don't see any problems with that do you?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

It should be obvious what to remove in the HTML files and you can restore ActinicOrder.pm from the copy in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Original
Norman