Script Errors

Adding upsell items to a product.
Guy

Post by Guy »

Ok, thats miles better! Found the primary template called ISODefault and amended, sorry for the confusion.

Now I just need to get the product layout back again. I did have the pricing and Buy Now button at the top of the page. Now they are at the bottomand very large?

I'll play around with the product templates and see.

Thanks for your help Norman.

>>>Actually, on further investigation, I could still do with your advice please. The entire layout, colour and font seem to be different on the products and they are only spanning half the page now, any ideas please?

Regards

Guy
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

I've no ideas regarding pages I can't see. Sorry.
Norman
Guy

Post by Guy »

Ok, I have sorted this out now.
When you select to use the main upsell options, this of course uses your templates for the product which are completely different from mine. I created a new product template for this and it works really well.
thanks
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Whew! I'm pleased you managed to fix it. It would have been very difficult to do from this end without being able to see a live page.

I tried to document the bits in the Upsell Main Product templates in a way that would help someone tweak them to suit their own site style. I hope that was useful. It's all rather complex as the Upsell Main template opens a table cell that is populated in the subsequent Upsell Secondary Products. And it's all got to "fail-safe" on non JavaScript browsers.
Norman