Norlist and collapso together

Search engine friendly UL list type menu for Actinic V8 and V9. Styled by CSS and animated by a small JavaScript.
kevster

Norlist and collapso together

Post by kevster »

Hi Norman,

We have a design that would ideally use norlist across the top of the page and collapso for the sub section pages - would it be possible to do this do you think?

We would need to set up norlist as a horizontal menu with drop downs for one sub level (easy bit) then use collapso to display when in a sub level to show level 2 & 3 options. The trick I guess to be able to just show the menu relating to that sub section and not all the other sections, disabling the level 1 sections
menus.gif
menus.gif (9.11 KiB) Viewed 12641 times
?
norman
Site Admin

Re: Norlist and collapso together

Post by norman »

I'm afraid this can't be done. They're completely different and separate add-ons and trying to combine them would be impossible. A bit like buying a plane and a train. You could bolt them together but you wouldn't get a flying train.
kevster

Post by kevster »

Hi Norman - thx for the reply. Is the collapso request possible so that when going to different top level sections the left hand menu shows only sub section options, so levels 2 & 3 and therefore being context sensitive?

rgds, Kevin
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

I'm afraid Collapso won't do this either. It always shows all top-level sections (but only the currently selected lower-level). If it didn't, there would be no way of getting back up to other top-level sections.
Norman