Browser bug?

Search engine friendly UL list type menu for Actinic V8 and V9. Styled by CSS and animated by a small JavaScript.
Virginia

Browser bug?

Post by Virginia »

Have successfully installed NorList into a new site and can see the menu within Actinic v9. Have uploaded the site but some of the nav. text has disappeared from random parts of the list although it appears on mouse over. I did amend the css file to make the colours fit in with my client's site but all the text is meant to be the same colour. Happens in IE/Firefox on PC - bizarrely could see complete nav. list in Firefox and Safari on a Mac last night but having another look today, odd items have disappeared too.

Test site is here: [link now removed]

Any ideas would be gratefully received!
Last edited by Virginia on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norman
Site Admin

Re: Browser bug?

Post by norman »

I can't see anything wrong. Looked with IE7 and Firefox. The menu seems to match the Site Map (www.tylden-test.co.uk/acatalog/sitemap.html) which is what I'd expect.
Norman
Virginia

Post by Virginia »

Thanks for quick response. Maybe it's my computer?? Have attached a couple of screen shots [now deleted] from Firefox on my Mac. I'll borrow a colleague's PC to have a look too!
Last edited by Virginia on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

I'm on holiday in Turkey and will have to hunt around for a Mac to look on. May take some time.
Norman
Virginia

Post by Virginia »

Norman - please don't worry. Have looked on a PC and all looks fine.

My Mac has a partitioned Windows area and the same thing happens with IE7/Firefox but all is fine within Chrome. Odd as have used NorList on a number of sites and not seen this before. Also fired up my very old Mac and can see everything there too...

So as it only seems to be on my computer, I can live with it!
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

OK. If I come across a Mac I'll have a peek in case there's a problem lurking.
Norman
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

I took remote control of a Mac in the UK and saw no problems when using Firefox.
Norman