Random Behaviour only in certain brochure pages

Search engine friendly UL list type menu for Actinic V8 and V9. Styled by CSS and animated by a small JavaScript.
grahams

Random Behaviour only in certain brochure pages

Post by grahams »

www.tracknterrain.com

We have installed the software and all seems to work fine within the preview pane and also when previewing the pages in different browsers.
Now, however when I have come to upload to our live site, I have found that on seemingly random pages inside the online brochure, the menu displays only the first top level section, and all of its subsections and subsubsections (et al) directly underneath and not as a pop out / fly out cascading menu.
please help?
Many thanks,
GrahamS
norman
Site Admin

Re: Random Behaviour only in certain brochure pages

Post by norman »

I see that too and very sluggish behaviour when using Internet Explorer 7. Firefox seems a lot faster / better.

No-one else is reporting this so there may be some interaction with the rest of your code. I see 14 other JavaScripts on the home page. It may be that one/some of them are interacting in an adverse way with NorList.

I'm not the best one to disagnose this further. NorList is a combination of my Actinic code and Freestyle Menu from Angus Turnbull - www.twinhelix.com - (to whom I send £15 for every NorList licensed). My code just builds the HTML UL list that Angus's code then animates.

Angus has a support forum - www.twinhelix.com/cgi-bin/forum.pl/fsmenu - and he may have a better idea of what's up.
Norman