Installing Norlist for V11

Search engine friendly UL list type menu for Actinic V8 and V9. Styled by CSS and animated by a small JavaScript.
chmarine

Installing Norlist for V11

Post by chmarine »

Just trying to upgrade V10 to V11 with Norlist V11 and having a few problems

In page preview the menu is not functioning/looking properly See image ( I have not uploaded to the server yet, so not sure if it will work correctly online)

Here are some things that I have noticed . Are these are causing some problems ?

1 / ' Make an extra copy of listmenu_o.png (from your Site folder) into DesignPreviewHTML. ' - I don't have a folder anywhere called DesignPreviewHTML.
2/ When adding to the layout, I noticed Norlist Dynamic Menu and Norlist Support was already in the code. These most likely came from V10 . Is this OK?
Attachments
CH Marine Norlist V11.JPG
CH Marine Norlist V11.JPG (30.17 KiB) Viewed 9167 times
norman
Site Admin

Re: Installing Norlist for V11

Post by norman »

The DesignPreviewHTML step:- The folder DesignPreviewHTML is probably called DesignPreviewHTML_Administrator and will be located wherever you chose for temp files when installing Actinic V11. You can probably skip this step with no problems.

Preview:- This should work as expected. Your error could be because you've not unzipped all the files into your Site folder. They should all individually be there.

When installing:- If you see code already there it's best to replace this with what's in the latest ReadMe. Don't leave it in twice.
Norman