Free Text Box

Miscellaneous Actinic / SellerDeck patches and anything not covered above.
slopbadger

Free Text Box

Post by slopbadger »

Hi

I am trying to create a booking system within actinic. The event has a Conference that members and non members will pay for, the event also offers bed and breakfast facilities and an event dinner. All have an individual cost.I have created 4 products, entry for member, entry for non members, bed and breakfast and entry to the dinner. This seemed like the easiest way of doing this booking form.
My question is i want to put some free text boxes by this product, eg names of delegates for the purchaser to enter the name of the attendees and Special dietary requirements on the dinner product. I currently use the prompts option but this is mandatory and some of the questions do not require an answer. Also if a user was entering 5 name it would be nice if the box was larger.
Does anyone know of a website that is using actinic and taking booking and does anyone know how to place a free text box.

Any help would really be appreciated

Regards

Neil
norman
Site Admin

Re: Free Text Box

Post by norman »

My Multi Other Info add-on allows you to capture several lines of text with a product. Some lines can be mandatory and some optional. See http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff for more info.

Also, you may want to ask on community.actinic.com as this Forum is only intended to be for supporting my add-ons.
Norman
slopbadger

Post by slopbadger »

Hi Norman

Thanks for the reply. Do you have an example of the add-on working on a website currently. It would be nice to see it in action before we think about purchasing it.

Thanks

Neil
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Norman