Adding text to popup box?

Automatic multi currency display on entire catalog.

Run your catalog in a main currency (or a main and alternate) with the customer having the option to turn on an additional currency throughout the Catalog, Cart and Checkout.
tdw

Adding text to popup box?

Post by tdw »

Hi,
I finally managed to sit down and install it, didn;t take long and the instructions were very clear thanks.

I want to add text to the Norprice popup box, can this be done and if so how?
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

The popup is a complete little HTML page and can be user configured.

Edit norpricepopup.html (in Site1) to add extra text to it.

There's rather a lot of JavaScript in there so be careful not to put HTML within the <script..> . . . </script> tags.

HTML put immediately after the <body> tag will appear at the top and HTML immediately above the </body> will appear at the bottom.

It's best not to modify anything between the lines

<!-- START of common code for Brochure page and Popup -->
<!-- END of common code for Brochure page and Popup -->

unless you understand what's in there - I hardly do :)
Norman

Post by Guest »

Thanks for that. I added the text but the box is too small. I can't find the code to make the box bigger, any idea?

Thanks
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

You can set the popup dimensions via changes to the code you added to the top of Act_Primary.html.

Look for the line

Code: Select all

var pricewin=window.open('NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREFnorpricepopup.html', 'pricepop', 'height=100,width=400,toolbar=no');
and change the 100 and 400 to suit.

Repeat the above for all templates in Design / Options / Layouts / Primary Templates.
Note that some of the Templates are the same for different pages, so don't put the code in twice.
Norman

Post by Guest »

Doh didn't check the code from instructions just kept looking at the popup.html file, thanks.