Lost scaled down product images in cart

Miscellaneous Actinic / SellerDeck patches and anything not covered above.

Lost scaled down product images in cart

Post by Guest »

Hi Norman

I've just upgraded to version 7 and have lost my scaled cart images. Instead of the image, I now get this: NETQUOTEVAR:NORCATIMAGE
I stupidly didnt check if this would be compatible with V7. Am I correct in assuming this or is there a "quick" way round this.

Regards
Patrick
patrick

Post by patrick »

sorry - hadnt logged in there hence guest user name
cheers
Patrick
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Hi from Bitez, Patrick.

You'd have to redo the patch to make things work. There are some differences in the Perl scripts between V6 and V7 that won't make this easy. I've not got round to it yet.

However someone else has already done this. See http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=8947 and contact the originator of that thread. If you're both using identical versions of Actinic then he could send you that scripts ready patched.

Norman
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Since it's you, I've updated the readme to work with V7. See http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/

Norman
Patrick St Andrews

Post by Patrick St Andrews »

Many thanks Norman - you're a star!

May the Meltemi wind always blow!

Patrick
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Patrick,

I've just reposted an update readme. The image wasn't showing up on the new V7 duplicate products. All you have to do is redo the patches to ShoppingCart.pl. Everything else is the same.

Norman
Patrick St Andrews

Post by Patrick St Andrews »

Ok Tks Norman
will let you know how it went

Patrick
norman
Site Admin

Post by norman »

Aaarrgghhh! I just found an even more elegant way of doing this and have updated the ReadMe again.

If you want to use this you'll have to restore

Act_ProductLine.html
Act_ProductImage.html
ShoppingCart.pl
ActinicOrder.pm

to their original values and redo the patch, following the bits that refer to modifying these files.

You also need to follow the instructions regarding CARTIMAGESTYLE.

Norman

PS you can always stay with the version you've got but if you've time I'd recommend my newer version.